A coach can support you in finding and staying on your path. In addition, a coach can help you solve problems. By building a relationship with you, a coach can help you stay motivated, on-task, and remove barriers. This is critical for helping you move toward your long-term, far-reaching goals, and to remove obstacles along the way. A coach can help you solve problems and be your best self.
- When you have certain goals in mind but are not sure how to reach them
- When you are undergoing a major life review and are seeking a path most congruent with your new self-awareness
- When a gap exists between your current performance and your desired performance
- When a primary goal requires the attainment of an intermediate goal as of now unattained
- When you have suffered a major disappointment, loss, or other form of grief from which there must be recovery if you are to live well
- When for any reason you need to talk with someone who can help bring clarity to confusion
No one can tell you when you are successful but a skilled listener with trained analytical, intuitive skills, relational, and communication skills can help you answer the questions that must be answered if you are to correctly gauge your success.
Every culture has standards for judging success. Similarly, so does every family, organization or group wherein one finds an identity, purpose, and meaning.
In addition, the kinds of things that would be considered at one point in a person’s development to be quite successful might be considered unsuccessful, given other development parameters.
Therefore, success is in the eyes of the beholder, but it will always connote some degree of excellence, accomplishment, or attainment of a desired outcome.
A person, organization, or society does not reach a position of success and stay there without ongoing requirements for adaptation and/or intentional change to continue a dynamic balance between greater organization and wellness or lesser organization, more chaos, and greater pain/s in some form.
Usually, success is thought of as long term and evolved rather than as a “one-time wonder” or miracle.
Given the complexities and diversities of success, it is often wise to seek input before proceeding along a set path of action
The first step is to schedule a free 30 minute introductory session. In that session, we will get an idea of how well we can work together and what our next steps should be from there.
Click Here to Schedule :
Send me a message right now, and we will get you started on the path to living a life that you love. Together, we can work out a plan to get you on your way!
Sign up to learn more about Silk Road Coaching and be inspired!